Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

Bienvenue at my blog!

Hey guys,
thanks for passing by and reading.

this is a great diet-page. check it out.
http://www.celebrity-diets.org/

Do you know that feeling of wanting something really bad? Like dreaming about biggest wishes someday all coming true .
For me my biggest wish is to loose weight but instead of working out, dieting to finally reach my goal, I just lie around dreaming of that thin body I'd have to have one day, my perfekt skin, nice hair. I even dream about going for a jog early in the morning and fterards eating a small bowl of cereal and pick a piece of fruit...
So, when it's even my dream, why don't making it come true?


I want it. I want it now. But that's not gonna happen.Like waking up tomorrow morning, jumping out of bed, going to the mirror and seeing a beautiful girl- that is me.
But there still is one single "now" I can ful-fill: Starting now.

Right now I have a weight of 55kg on a height of 1,53 meters.
That's a BMI of 23.5





I gained lots of weight in the last 4 years and I wanna get rid of it again.
I will seperate my whole way to go into steps/challenges.

My first challenge and the first step to go in this process is to reach the weight of 51kg
When I've lost the first 4 kg, i wll have finished first step,
the next one will be 49kg,
followed by 47,
then 46,
afterwards 45,
then 43,
42
andfinally 41.


I want to eat more regularly and start doing sports as it's not a part of my life jet.
I'm a vegetarian and alreay eat really healthy stuff but at strange times and periods:
Like in the night, or forget eatng a whole day long so that I'm bingin tons of food in he morning.
I know it's wrong but I never cared. This shall change now.
I will try some different ways of diet and choose the one I'm the most comfortablewith and wich fits into my daily routines.








good food


and sports
Make the erfect body!




Take care, you guys!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen