Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

FADS

Hey guys,
how are you doing?
I'm just fine.


I thought about fads today, fads that I wolud love to try out like sports and so on but never really did jet.
What would you love to do? Or what do you already do?

Well, I love dancing but just practise it at home in front of the mirror where nobody sees me...



I love breakdance, and hip hop or house dancing just like dancing in pairs like tango or jive and rumba. I love ballet and modern dance.
















I love watching people skate on a skateboard or inlineskates. and would love to give it a try myslef one day.




Eventhough surfing and snowboarding...








Yoga and Pilates









Running and working out






Playing tennis





 esigning graphics
 Modelng/ Taking beautiful pictures of myself
 Acting

 Photographing
 Illustrating

 Painting









Travelling







doing StreetArt







designing furniture, fashion







 Rapping and being a singer



 all in all making music and learning to play the guitar on the piano and how to dj



 






doing tattoos

1 Kommentar:

  1. Really nice post. Love your blog, maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen