Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

Memories...

We all have, we all love.
They are like the most personal treassures, we're arrying with us, whereever we go.

I want to share mine. Maybe you want, too? Just comment.

My memories of love...
One great memory is that short scene when I was waking up with my love that time, the radio was playing Corinne Bailey Rae and after I arrived back in the living room from maikn coffee in the kitchen, my boy took his arms around me and we were dancing really close and slowly in my flat juyt on a normal working day. That was awesome.
 another great memory is hat one about another love of mine. e was the last and the first one visting before and after my operaton in 2009, he was there even before my mother arrived and he was so sweet and cared so much about me. I will never forget when he carried me on his back down the fire escpe and likethis out of the hospital, which was forbiden  to show me his new car and gave me a ride. He stayed that night and he first left wehn I had been falling asleep in his arms in that hospital bed.
 My most perfect day: Was when I met my new boy-friend downtown. Before I arrived I got a call of aweome man who I metthe night before, asking me to model for his brand, I accepted in the same sec he asked. It was a rainy day and when I catched up my bf and his friends we went to my flat, when it suddenly rings and there was the designer holding a white rose in his hand... So we went to another spot to take the picture and my jealous bf was watching the whole shoot. It was great how those two gorgeous men fought for my attention.
There was a guy at my school, who was so trendy. He had the perfect figure, face, hair, style and even was nice and intelligent. He is one of a dj-team of my city and I methim in a club when he was working. Then we started talking- and I already was so crazy about him and just couldn't believe that this awesome guy even cared about me at all. So he invited me to come to a friends place afterwards, that was such a great night. We didn't sleep whole night but talking about literature, style, it-girls of the 60ties, music and all those modern, stylish things and I felt like in a movie. Do you know those scenes in movies, in which everything is just perfect and like magic. It was just like this and so inspiring before we went to school together.
A really bad memoriy was when my bf left me for a skinny girl, that I was jealous of already before. That was so bad...
And then there was this other guy, P... He was perfect. Smart, goodlooking, nice, interesting... everything fitted perfectly and after 2dates we were like a couple already... in the end that was what I thought... After 4 perfect weeks of love, dates, great kisses he told me he didn't fall in love with me and broke up. It was like getting slapped into the face, It took me quite long to get over it as I was so sure he would be the "ONE"... Sometimes love hurts. But all in all I'm happy for those memories of our good times and I don't want to miss them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen